1.    #1  
    Here's a nice alternative to the HTC Home Plugin (since it's a bit large for the Treo), if you just want a small digi clock or analog (hold down stylus on clock to bring up "options" for other clocks to choose from)

(It's the "middle" plugin below--just the clock, not the counters)

Just run the cab and you should be all set! I haven't extensively tested it, so post any anomalies here.

Thanks goes to edward-riko and the rest at (of course) XDA.

(Original Thread).

One Caveat: You should use something like SKTools (View --> Maintenance --> Today Plugins) to (1) Unpin the Samsung Time plugin (2) move it down below the Active Call plugin. You can do this via registry, but I do not know how.

Not doing the above will cause some problems, like it won't show up

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Malatesta; 07/28/2007 at 12:42 AM.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    As usual, great stuff! Works fine for me. In your screen cap, are you running HTC Home plugin? I really like the clean look of that!

Verizon 700wx
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcullum View Post
    As usual, great stuff! Works fine for me. In your screen cap, are you running HTC Home plugin? I really like the clean look of that!

Verizon 700wx
    In my screenshot are the following:

(1) SPB Mobile Shell (the 4 icons, which are "virtual tabs")
    (2) Samsung Digital Clock
    (3) rlToday plugin (the message counters) where a discussion can be found here

All very light on resources: I have about 38mb of free RAM after a re-boot.

Mal - with all of your tips and great input, you could set up your own website. I'd be a member. This is great. Love this plug in!

And just like you, I have 38mb free as well!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcullum View Post
    Mal - with all of your tips and great input, you could set up your own website. I'd be a member. This is great. Love this plug in!

And just like you, I have 38mb free as well!
    lol, thanks & glad it worked.

If I did my own site I would cross a line in commitment to this "hobby". I don't want to go there yet

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    just applied the samsung clock. the look is great. i really got tired of that tiny clock in the corner. however, i used to get i.d. and timer when i made a call. now i only get it when i recieve a call. i have the palm treo 700wx with verizon running wm5. any suggestions?