1.    #1  
    Ok, so I'm a complete *****. For some reason, not only did I decide not to remove Hannip's A2DP fix prior to installing 1.22, I made the huge mistake of removing it after 1.22. Keep in mind that I tested A2DP on my 700w after the update but before removing Hannip's hack, and it worked fine. Of course now, after removing Hannip's update, BT works but A2DP does not. Unfortunately, because of the verification the firmware update does before applying it, I can't get 1.22 to install again (says I don't need it - the firmware does indeed say 1.22). I know, I know, I'm a complete *****.

Anyways, I think all I need to do is replace the files that removing Hannip's fix renames (yes, I deleted the files after they were tagged with the x - I know, I'm extra dumb). Can anyone possibly post the post-1.22 update files so I can replace them on my phone? I would greatly appreciate it. The files in question are in the Windows directory of the phone and are:

AthenaDetect.dll
    Avrcp_MPplugin.dll
    BluetoothUart.dll
    bta2dp.dll
    btagext.dll
    btd.dll
    btdrt.dll
    bthamb.dll
    bthasplugin.dll
    bthcsr.dll
    bthhid.dll
    bthsc.dll
    bthsdio.dll
    bthuart.dll
    bthusb.dll
    CarKitAtci.dll
    CarKitAtci_enUS.dll
    sbc.dll
    THBKit.cpl
    THBKit_enUS.dll

THANKS for any and all help!!!

Jeff
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    YOu will have to hard reset your phone for your A2DP settings to work. But you won't be able to restore from a backup.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    If you have/had Verizon you did not need hannips update.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sa View Post
    If you have/had Verizon you did not need hannips update.
    It sounds to me like the OP had the Treo 700w. If he was running the w then he did need the A2DP Hack from Hannip. Now he needs to hard reset his phone and everything from teh new update wil be put back on his phone.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    rgbyhkr, removing my A2DP pkg does not remove the ROM update files so you are ok. Just hard reset and you will be good to go.