1.    #1  
    Ever since installing the 1.22 update, it seems as though whenever I launch IE on my 700wx everything I type (whether in IE or any other application) is in uppercase (all capital letters). I have to use the shift key to get lower case. Only a soft reset clears the issue temporarily. This is driving me nuts. I am sure it is related to the 1.22 install in some way. I am pretty sure launching IE triggers it each time, unless it is some other random happening.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Any suggestions, other than a hard reset?

Thanks.
    I have not seen that since updating to 1.22
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopybird View Post
    Ever since installing the 1.22 update, it seems as though whenever I launch IE on my 700wx everything I type (whether in IE or any other application) is in uppercase (all capital letters). I have to use the shift key to get lower case. Only a soft reset clears the issue temporarily. This is driving me nuts. I am sure it is related to the 1.22 install in some way. I am pretty sure launching IE triggers it each time, unless it is some other random happening.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Any suggestions, other than a hard reset?

Thanks.
    I've noticed the same problem, although I can't say for sure it wasn't there before 1.22. Anyway, for me, it pops up when I visit the mobile site for my alarm monitoring company using PIE. It flips at that point, and caps/lowers stay reversed (even in other apps) until I soft reset.

I figure it's some bad page coding that couples with some bug in WM5. If others want to test it, visit the following link in PIE:

http://www.nextalarm.com/m/index.jsp

It flips to caps on typing the first character in the e-mail field, so you don't need to actually try logging in. Just type a letter or two in that field, and if it mimics my setup, your caps and lowers will be switched until a soft reset.