1.    #1  
    I have a 750V which I purchased new from VFNZ in November last year.
    The vodafone brochure, on their website stated that the 750V includes a messenger client,.. but it wasnt included.

After several months of "discussion" with them about the fact that the product they sold me doesnt meet the specifications they promised.. they offered to upgrade my 750V to WM6.

It was away for a day and a half and got it back yesterday,.. upgraded to WM6.

Only problem is my device now no longer receives any calls, they all divert straight to voicemail.

Will keep you updated of how they resolve this!

Anyone else running WM6 on a 750V, that works.. yet?
    Nope... must be just you. Lucky bast$#d
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Did you try Start Menu-->Settings-->Phone--Services (Tab)-->Select Call Forwarding-->Click "Get Settings" and then check to see if your calls are being forwarded to your voicemail number?
    cortez
    Xda Orbit 2 / Sprint Diamond / Samsung Epix / Touch HD
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcortez View Post
    Did you try Start Menu-->Settings-->Phone--Services (Tab)-->Select Call Forwarding-->Click "Get Settings" and then check to see if your calls are being forwarded to your voicemail number?
    Yup done all that.. that was what VF tried to blame to start with.. however its all ok..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Interstink View Post
    Nope... must be just you. Lucky bast$#d
    mmm not really I prefer the phone to work!...
    Enter ##004# from the dial pad, then hit send. This also does a "Cancel all forwarding." After which your calls should only go to voice mail for the 3 non-available cases.

Just worth a shot.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    Enter ##004# from the dial pad, then hit send. This also does a "Cancel all forwarding." After which your calls should only go to voice mail for the 3 non-available cases.

Just worth a shot.
    what exactly is "cancel all foraward", and what are the 3 non-available cases???
    Hehe Sorry.
    And come to think of it, actually ##002# is the one you should do.
    There are basically 4 forward conditions.

1) Forward all = Regardless of availabilityl, your call gets forwarded no matter what. It overrides the 3 non-vailable cases.
    Those 3 cases are:
    2) If busy (if you had call waiting shut off.)
    3) If no answer (or you press cancel)
    4) If not available (phone off our outside of coverage)

Here is a reference to GSM codes:
    http://www.geckobeach.com/cellular/secrets/gsmcodes.php

##004# says to cancel the cases 2,3, and 4 above.
    Actually ##002# is the one that cancels all 4 1-4. So I think I was wrong and you should use ##02#

Now one would think that if you managed to cancel all of them, even the no-answer wouldn't get forwarded to voice mail. But the way it works on AT&T is that when you try to cancel the non-available conditions, it re-sets cases 2,3, and 4 to your default voice mail number.

##002# is basically a cancel all forwarding code.

It's the same thing as going in to phone settings>services>Call Forwaring and unchecking all 4 check boxes. The phone actually uses these GSM codes behind the scenes to do these settings do you don't have to remember the codes.
    But since I don't know exactly what code the phone is sending, ##002# is a way to force no-forwarding, thus you'll be re-set back to the default VM setup.

I'm sure it'll do nothing to help your situation. I was casually mentioning it as yet one more thing to try.

You could also try *#21# to check the status of your "call forward all"
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for that, when I enter ##002# the dialog box that pops down from the tope of the screen says "failed"

However when I type *#21# it says "Forwarding unconditionally is disabled for voice, date,.... etc" so I assume this is correct?
    Where you downloaded the upgrade from?
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Where you downloaded the upgrade from?
    He didn't download it, he sent it back for the update.

He said in original post

Si
    Quote Originally Posted by BigladUK View Post
    He didn't download it, he sent it back for the update.

He said in original post

Si
    You're right, and I have to clear my glasses
    Quote Originally Posted by andydavidson View Post
    Thanks for that, when I enter ##002# the dialog box that pops down from the top of the screen says "failed"

However when I type *#21# it says "Forwarding unconditionally is disabled for voice, date,.... etc" so I assume this is correct?
    Failed? Really. Well confirmation on the status is probably good enough.
    It was doubtful this was the issue anyway.