from xda developers:

"WM6 released today internally
    Windows Mobile 6.0 AKU 0.2.4 Build 17746
    CE Image: 1.25
    Radio FW: 1.47.25.00"

Post #45

Looks for insidr for confirmation...
    That chat part was pretty funny.
    From the second chat it looks like Vodafone/ROW ("rest of world") will be in August and AT&T will be September.
    John> One for Treo 750 Vodafone and ROW devices.
    John> This is going to be released in August.
    John> One for Treo 750 Cingular/AT&T Devices.
    John> This is going to be released in September
    If that's the case I'll attempt to install the ROW in the mean time until the AT&T ROM comes out. Heck, it really depends but I may end up just keeping the ROW version and not going to the AT&T version, it really depends.
    I have a Treo 650 ROW (unlocked) and always preferred it's ROM over the Cingular ROM.That first chat is really really funny, I agree. It's like talking to an alien.

Thanks for the post/update driazen!
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
    You have to be a registered user to view that image.

In short, it is a screenshot from Palm Customer Support that has a question asking which Windows Mobile version you're using. Up to now it has two options, Windows Mobile 5 or other, but this could mean that everything is being prepared for the coming availability of Mobile 6.

In the same thread someone also replied that he had been talking to a sales rep which said that the update would be here no sooner than the end of August.
    A range of models > Then came the Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    From the second chat it looks like Vodafone/ROW ("rest of world") will be in August and AT&T will be September.If that's the case I'll attempt to install the ROW in the mean time until the AT&T ROM comes out. Heck, it really depends but I may end up just keeping the ROW version and not going to the AT&T version, it really depends.
    I have a Treo 650 ROW (unlocked) and always preferred it's ROM over the Cingular ROM.That first chat is really really funny, I agree. It's like talking to an alien.

Thanks for the post/update driazen!
    WHERE IS THE ROW VERSION AVAILABLE??
    Quote Originally Posted by cdelauz02 View Post
    WHERE IS THE ROW VERSION VAILABLE??
    I don't know. I think I read somewhere that they sell ROW in Asia.

It's unclear to me what they mean by "ROW." They may mean that the 750v *IS* the ROW version, as opposed to palm branded (not carrier branded) ROW model.

Of course I got this information from THIS thread, so I can only speculate.
    Last edited by taylorh; 07/26/2007 at 11:29 AM.