1.    #1  
    Well, I'm out of ideas and completely frustrated about why I can't seem to buy movie tickets on Fandango from my 750. I used to be able to do it all the time on my 600. What gives!?!

First I wet to mobile.fandango.com, selected my theater, my movie, movie time, and then I get an error and can't go any further. So I thought, hey, maybe it's the Cingular proxy, so I disabled it. Same results.

Next, I'm wondering if it's a problem with the Fandango Mobile site and PIE, so I decided to try changing my user agent in the registry to MSIE 6.0 and go to the full Fandango site. Still no go. I even changed the platform to Windows NT 5.0 and PIE just can't seem to get me there.

Any ideas anyone? I don't use Fandango that often, but when I do, I'd like it to work!

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
  2. oo3
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    did you try wap.fandango.com?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I have been using the Opera Mobile Browser now for about 4 months and I havent come across a site that doesnt work. It is great! I'm using the beta version and its good until Oct. At that time I will purchase it! I can do my banking, purchase movie tickets etc... Give it a try!!