I travel a lot and have found the need for some apps on the road that I had not previously loaded on my treo 750. I can download them to the treo no problem, but I can not install them. Does anyone know a work around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cohz View Post
    I travel a lot and have found the need for some apps on the road that I had not previously loaded on my treo 750. I can download them to the treo no problem, but I can not install them. Does anyone know a work around?

As long as they are in .cab format you can load em to the Treo and install them..
    Thanks for the reply. I found what I was looking for, it is called AirWizard. It's expensive, like $130.00. However it has an unlimited trial period. You don't need a PC to install it on your ppc, or treo in this case.
    I'm I missing something here? I keep all my programs on a memory card in "cab" file format along with the serial numbers and install them when needed. Works fine for me.
    By the way, even if the "cab" file isn't available on the website e-mail the software company and ask them to send you one. No one has refused yet.