Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Baby steps my friends baby steps.

Medium to High Usage
    - Push On for exchange server 50 emails per day
    - 3 pop accounts pulling every 15 minutes (10 emails per day per account)
    - SPB Shell
    - Bluetooth on always
    - Phone talk time is 2500-3500 per month.
    - Casual internet usage (checking several forums several times per day)
    - Fizz Weather (Hourly Updates)
    - Mocha VNC (once per day)

By the way 25% down after 6 hours.

Regards
    graylion
    I refuse to buy anything from Seidio, I have heard many bad reviews from there batteries. I bought a Craddle inno.dock jr and had to return it because instead of charging it would drain the battery. Think twicw before spending 50 bucks for only 400 mah more.
    Would be cheaper to get a car charger and another charger for the office. Got a car charger at wal-mart for $9.
    12 hours and I am at 60%. I roam across an 1100 acre resort with 3 restaurants, 4 kitchens, 2 golf courses, marina, etc. It would not be practical for me to have multiple batteries and chargers. I just need 1 that carries me the day. My days are long and fast paced, no time for bs.

I am happy now with the 1600 battery.

Regards
    Last edited by graylion; 08/05/2007 at 01:18 AM.
    graylion
    See that's what I get for posting on the run. lots of errors and spelling.

apologies.
    Last edited by graylion; 08/05/2007 at 01:19 AM.
    graylion
    graylion,

Are you in a UMTS area all day? Is this WM5 or WM6?

(I didn't see that you'd mentioned those, sorry if you have).

Mike
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post

So now with WM6, 1600 battery and a 4GB MiniSDHC my Treo 750 is almost where I need it.

Regards
    Graylion,

Can you get me a deal at your resort? It sounds great!
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Good point I am only in a gsm area and I am using WM6.

14 HOURS, 75% used, heavier calls today.

Regards
    graylion
    Got mine yesterday. I have Tmobile and thus no 3G, but I set it to GSM anyhow.

Took my phone off the charger at 7am (about 5 hours ago), light internet usage so far, no calls and I'm at 89%.
    I took my phone off the charger around 830am this morning, and 5 hours later I'm at 71% charge. This is with a few SMS, half a dozen emails, and a 10 minute phone call.

I'm using the 1300mah battery from Seidio so you guys could compare. I'm in a 3G area but inside this building I switch back and forth all day.
    Last edited by gadgetluva; 08/08/2007 at 03:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I took my phone off the charger around 830am this morning, and 5 hours later I'm at 71% charge. This is with a few SMS, half a dozen emails, and a 10 minute phone call.
    Again....3G or GSM? And what was it like compared to the standard battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D View Post
    Again....3G or GSM? And what was it like compared to the standard battery?
    Oh geez I forgot to mention the most important part - I'm using the 1300mah battery from Seidio so you guys could compare. I'm in a 3G area but inside this building I switch back and forth all day.
    Mine arrived today and I'm charging it.

I go in and out of 3G areas all day, and have WM6. My 1200mAH battery does quite poorly and I find myself having to recharge whenever I am at my desk or in my car.

Tomorrow morning I will run the 1600 and report back.
    I'm tempted to order one of these, especially for those days when I have those early flights and have my phone off the charger from 4am til 9pm.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    If you want to save a few bucks, you may want to consider buying it from this http://cgi.ebay.com/615-Seidio-1600m...QQcmdZViewItem.

Seidio did not confirm or deny their affiliation with this eBay seller. I did buy a 2400mAh battery (for 650/700p) from them over a year ago and it still works.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    Oh geez I forgot to mention the most important part - I'm using the 1300mah battery from Seidio so you guys could compare. I'm in a 3G area but inside this building I switch back and forth all day.
    We're talking about the 1600mAh battery from seidio.....1300 doesn't seem like it would give a significant boost, but 1600 is about 33% bigger than the OEM battery.

We should also consider coming up with a convention to test the battery. I would suggest forcing 3G mode (on a weekend when you don't really use it) and see how much a 30 minute phone call will drain the battery from a full charge. If you run this several times (assuming your battery's conditioned) it'd give you some good data points to compare with the OEM battery (assuming you did the same thing with the OEM battery). If anyone is willing to do this, that'd be grand. As for myself, I don't feel $50 is worth it unless I know it is a significant boost in battery life, which is why I'm waiting.
    Its about 1pm EST now, I haven't charged my 750 since yesterday at 7am.

About 20 minutes of phone calls between yesterday and today.
    About 5 emails sent.
    Light web browsing.

Tmobile, set to GSM only.... 43% left.
    I put mine in at 8:30 a.m. Been 90 minutes with it. 15 minutes of phone calls. 4 text messages sent. Some web browsing for around 15 minutes.

Set to Auto for GSM/UMTS and I go in and out of 3G.

78% left.
    why so much??? when the same company is selling a 2400 cap battery for the same price??? hmmm
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast