1.    #1  
    My boss is a 9" taller and 85lbs heavier than me, and angry as Hell at me. For the love of God, someoneplease help me!!!

I tried installing some stuff onto my boss's phone. It bricked.

We hard reset it. I prayed that his contacts would sync back onto his phone. the problem is that his phone never synced his phone contact list with his Outlook contacts. His phone's contact list had a lot more contacts in it than his Outlook stuff. Only his Outlook conacts made it back into his phone.

Might the phone's pim.vol be saved somewhere on his notebook?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    No. Not unless the phone had synced with Outllok or Exchange.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by yapstuz View Post
    My boss is a 9" taller and 85lbs heavier than me, and angry as Hell at me. For the love of God, someoneplease help me!!!

I tried installing some stuff onto my boss's phone. It bricked.

We hard reset it. I prayed that his contacts would sync back onto his phone. the problem is that his phone never synced his phone contact list with his Outlook contacts. His phone's contact list had a lot more contacts in it than his Outlook stuff. Only his Outlook conacts made it back into his phone.

Might the phone's pim.vol be saved somewhere on his notebook?
    If they are in Outlook - their gone...you better start working out and quit smoking so you can take your boss when you tell him the bad news. We tell our user base NO 3'rd party apps...if they install em then they are responsible and if we need to support em then we have every right to hard reset, and it's their loss...and they understand that...

And always make sure you have a perfectly good backup...as you can see these things are quirky...
  4.    #4  
    Thank you very much for the quick replies fellas. Looks like this guy's days are numbered!!!