1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know of a decent program (free if possible) that would let me transfer phone contacts from my LG VX8300 onto my Sprint Treo 700wx? I have like 200+ and was hoping for an easy way of transferring them. Instead of hen-pecking them in via the keyboard.

I know that there's BITPIM and that it will pull the contacts from my LG, but I don't think that it's compatible with the Treo to put them onto it.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Take your phone to Verizon or Sprint and have them move them over for you.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by wirelesscop View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know of a decent program (free if possible) that would let me transfer phone contacts from my LG VX8300 onto my Sprint Treo 700wx? I have like 200+ and was hoping for an easy way of transferring them. Instead of hen-pecking them in via the keyboard.

I know that there's BITPIM and that it will pull the contacts from my LG, but I don't think that it's compatible with the Treo to put them onto it.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    Are you syncing your LG to your desktop? If so then it's just a matter of syncing your wx to the desktop.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  4.    #4  
    What I am trying to do is just take all the name and phone numbers (contacts) that are on my LG 8300 and move them over to my Treo 700wx.

I wasn't sure if there was a program that would let me accomplish it. Like I said, I have over 200 and I really didn't want to tap each and every one of them into the Treo if possible.
    If you are syncing your 8300 to your desktop, moving the contacts to your treo should be easy and relatively straightforward.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.