1.    #1  
    Bluetooth works better. I just used the Platronics 665, 8 hours in the car, only one 2 discontects. Before the update, the jawbone was the only one that would work. Prior to the jawbone I tried a 650, and nothing but problems with it. The 665 sounds good, feels good and works well now with my 700WX. One of the main reasons for the change, is travel with no car charger for the jawbone. the 655 out of the box (from Best Buy) gives me AC, USB and car charger (very unique car system). The only additional piece to buy (if you travel alot) is the charger for your pocket that used a AAA battery, way cool.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJVC View Post
    Bluetooth works better. I just used the Platronics 665, 8 hours in the car, only one 2 discontects. Before the update, the jawbone was the only one that would work. Prior to the jawbone I tried a 650, and nothing but problems with it. The 665 sounds good, feels good and works well now with my 700WX. One of the main reasons for the change, is travel with no car charger for the jawbone. the 655 out of the box (from Best Buy) gives me AC, USB and car charger (very unique car system). The only additional piece to buy (if you travel alot) is the charger for your pocket that used a AAA battery, way cool.
    Did you use the 665 or the 655?
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    I am using the 665, the one with the car adapter for charging.