1.    #1  
    A buddy of mine just loaded WM6 on his unlocked 750. He is on T-Mo so can't ask him about 3G stuff.

Anyways, supposedly he got the "official" ROM from an undisclosed "source". You can check it out here:

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...1200882&page=4

The official release has to be close now!
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Why doesn't your buddy give you a copy?
  3.    #3  
    He was made to swear that he would not share the update with anyone else. Besides, he is a Yankee fan and I am a Mets fan.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Then he doesn't deserve the update in the first place! We're winning 12-7 right now, I'm watching it as we speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    He was made to swear that he would not share the update with anyone else. Besides, he is a Yankee fan and I am a Mets fan.

Lmao!!! I can just imagine you guys watching the games
    If your friend is given the official update, is that because he is testing those things, and didn't you ask him if the exact releasedate is known?

Just yesterday I was playing a WM6 device, and can't wait to get my hands on the update...
    A range of models > Then came the Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Treo 750