1.    #1  
    I've been getting an annoying error for awhile now. I had installed SpbTime as an alarm program, but then uninstalled it. I also uninstalled it from my computer.

Now, every time I restart the phone, turn the radio back on, and also sometimes just randomly, I get an error pop up that says: Notification Error: Cannot execute \Windows\SpbTimeNotify.exe

I've looked all over the treo for a reference to SpbTime but can't find it.

Anyone have any idea how I can get rid of this?

TIA!
    Install a program called MemMaid, then run it, delete the startup item and you'll be good to go. You can also use this program to clean out all other install files that didn't uninstall properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    Install a program called MemMaid, then run it, delete the startup item and you'll be good to go. You can also use this program to clean out all other install files that didn't uninstall properly.
    There could be a notification entry also that attempt to run the .exe.

When using MemMaid, go to the Notification Queue and check for any entry that references the .exe in question.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  4.    #4  
    I tried running this program and had it go and clean up everything, but still having the problem.

I've manually gone to the startup folder, and there isn't anything in there calling SpbTime. The only thing in that folder is something called poutlook (which i'm assuming is from agenda or a calendar program?)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    There could be a notification entry also that attempt to run the .exe.

When using MemMaid, go to the Notification Queue and check for any entry that references the .exe in question.
    yes, that did the trick. Thanks! That pop up has been driving me nuts for weeks!!