1.    #1  
    I have been getting a critical error over and over telling me I need to use the file explorer to delete files as I am running out of memory and "some programs may not function properly". Well I moved a number of programs onto the SD card, deleted some photos etc. Im still getting the message. There is hardly ANYTHING left on the handset but the memory error keeps occuring. I recentlly had to do a soft reset because I couldnt even clear the error.

How can I see how much memory I have available, and what file is taking up so much space?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavesmarine View Post
    How can I see how much memory I have available, and what file is taking up so much space?!
    Hold the OK button for a couple of seconds till the Memory statistics come up. Check the Main tab.

-Frank
  3.    #3  
    Thank you Frank,,, is the memory the "storage" or program memory that I am concerned about?

Arent both of those memories different than the ram?
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavesmarine View Post
    Thank you Frank,,, is the memory the "storage" or program memory that I am concerned about?

Arent both of those memories different than the ram?
    The Program is your RAM. Storage is where everything is saved to.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  5.    #5  
    wth I have like 30mb free in program,,, I wonder why its having all the issues
    What are you doing when this error pops up? Someone else had the same problems in an email account of his, somethings seems to have been corrupted in the account. He deleted then re-entered his acct info and the problem is gone now. That may be your problem also.

This problem started after the 1.22 upgrade. Have you upgraded yet (if you're on Verizon)?