1.    #1  
    I have recently purchased a Palm Treo750v (Vodafone network) and would now like to get more out of it rather than just using it for calls and use the MP3 player and camera to its full capacity.
    For this I need a 2GB memory card. On the Palm site it offers 2GB card for 51! Do I have to use Palm memory card or will any memory card work?

Also found these on another blog,

Download this dbPower Amp music converter
    http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm

Then download the ogg vorbis codec ogg vorbis codec
    http://www.dbpoweramp.com/codec-central-ogg-vorbis.htm

Can somebody explain in lay-mans terms how I go about using these?

Thanks

Gruffer 99
    Any miniSD card will work, some better than others.

I converted a bunch of mp3s to ogg format and it shrinks the file size down to nearly 50% of the mp3 size at a low bitrate which doesn't sound quite as good but relatively adequate for listening on your Treo. You will need a different media player like TCPMP (which is free) to play OGG files however as windows media player doesn't recognize them

dbPowerAmp allows you to convert music files into different formats. OGG is one of those formats but you need the coder/decoder (codec) in order to convert to that format, hence the second download...

good luck
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for this

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    Any miniSD card will work, some better than others.

I converted a bunch of mp3s to ogg format and it shrinks the file size down to nearly 50% of the mp3 size at a low bitrate which doesn't sound quite as good but relatively adequate for listening on your Treo. You will need a different media player like TCPMP (which is free) to play OGG files however as windows media player doesn't recognize them

dbPowerAmp allows you to convert music files into different formats. OGG is one of those formats but you need the coder/decoder (codec) in order to convert to that format, hence the second download...

good luck