Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Ive searched and have not been able to find this one. When I make a phone call I get a pop up window saying that the "can not connect. Please hang up your call and try again."

    Looking to obviously stop this alert from happening as I have to clear it first to do anything while im on a call.

    Thanks.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Ive searched and have not been able to find this one. When I make a phone call I get a pop up window saying that the "can not connect. Please hang up your call and try again."

    Looking to obviously stop this alert from happening as I have to clear it first to do anything while im on a call.

    Thanks.
    Wow, 61 views and not a response. Let me ask it this way, where in the registry to find the options to turn on or off notifications?
  3. sanjsrik's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    #3  
    To answer your second question, why are you looking in the registry to turn off notifications?

    Try:

    Settings > Sounds and Notifications applet > Notifications tab

    I'm guessing you didn't read the manual.

  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
    To answer your second question, why are you looking in the registry to turn off notifications?

    Try:

    Settings > Sounds and Notifications applet > Notifications tab

    I'm guessing you didn't read the manual.


    go into that menu and see if what I am asking for is listed, other than shutting down all notifications. When you realize its not, let me know if you have any other suggestions.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    Ive searched and have not been able to find this one. When I make a phone call I get a pop up window saying that the "can not connect. Please hang up your call and try again."

    Looking to obviously stop this alert from happening as I have to clear it first to do anything while im on a call.

    Thanks.
    The reason for this message is that your phone is trying to connect to the internet while you are on a call and it can not. I do not have the answer to your second question, but will look and see what I can find...

    I have seen the message on mine but not noticed that is has stopped me from using my phone while on a call. I think mine disappears after a few seconds.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_rock View Post
    go into that menu and see if what I am asking for is listed, other than shutting down all notifications. When you realize its not, let me know if you have any other suggestions.
    There are two types of notifications -- Audible notifications and Bubble notifications. The way you asked your SECOND question, it made it sound like you wanted to turn off AUDIBLE notofications...for that the answer you were given was correct....
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDreamFunding View Post
    There are two types of notifications -- Audible notifications and Bubble notifications. The way you asked your SECOND question, it made it sound like you wanted to turn off AUDIBLE notofications...for that the answer you were given was correct....
    Yes, and had my first question NOT been visable I would understand your point.

    Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Posting Permissions