1.    #1  
    ok so ive ordered this treo 750 from this business... and i asked for a personal picture of it... what ive noticed from other 750s and the one on the cingular website... it shows the words .. Palm and Cingular or AT&T on the front on the top... well the picture that the guy shows me (the treo i ordered) only has Palm on the phone... did palm make any like this? is this phone legit?? will it work with cingular/at&t ???

Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    I am guessing that is an unlocked one straight from palm. if that's what it is than it will work fine. I didn't think they were selling unlocked ones though
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Im assuming this person took the picture in front of a mirror or something since the PALM and everything else is backwards?!?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TREO1027 View Post
    Im assuming this person took the picture in front of a mirror or something since the PALM and everything else is backwards?!?
    ok and??? that doesnt effect anything.. yeah ive noticed it was backwards... but doesnt effect whats on the device it self.. even if it was faced the right way.. there still would only be PALM written on the treo..
    Samsung i700 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Motorola Q >> Treo 700w >> Treo 700wx >> Sidekick 3 >> Sidekick iD >> Treo 750
    Quote Originally Posted by Obzoleet View Post
    ok and??? that doesnt effect anything.. yeah ive noticed it was backwards... but doesnt effect whats on the device it self.. even if it was faced the right way.. there still would only be PALM written on the treo..
    This is a legitimate device from Palm. It is an unlocked version from Palm and it has been selling in Singapore since May 2007.
  6.    #6  
    but how did it reach the US?? this guy has about 2-3 of them.. hrmm.. so if this is the one that he sends me.. i have no worries?
    Three month ago, I bough a new Palm treo 750 exactly like this one, with Palm logo on it. Lots of people here told me it was refurbished and Palm just wiped out the logo. So funny.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron View Post
    Three month ago, I bough a new Palm treo 750 exactly like this one, with Palm logo on it. Lots of people here told me it was refurbished and Palm just wiped out the logo. So funny.
    did you buy it from cingular ?? or from palm?? and like someone else stated.. is it unlocked if there isnt a logo on it besides saying palm??

and by your signature... you have the treo on tmobile??? tmobile doesnt offer treos like other companies do... so if the palm im getting is unlocked ill be able to get it on tmobile??? i have cingular and tmobile (sidekick) ... does tmobile support unlocked treos??? thanks
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I purchased an unlocked 750 from mobileplanet. They are available.
    Thats the new mlog treo 750!
    Quote Originally Posted by Obzoleet View Post
    Ok maybe it's just me.. but that response had me rolling!!
    This is the unlocked version directly from Palm. If you visit Palm Singapore site at http://www.palm.com/sg you should see this version there.

Good thing about this is that it has Pocket MSN.
    in the Philippines it was launch March 20, 2007
    --
    palm branded [no local carrier locked it out]
    --
    http://www.palm.com/ph/products/smartphones/treo750/
    --
    it's about... 879 USD unlocked.
    Bny Castro

MTFBWY...
    my blog | twitter
  14.    #15  
    i got mine new for $255!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I have a Telstra (ROW) version of the 750 and it only has palm on the face.
    Welcome to Palmone, tomorrows bugs today!!!