1.    #1  
    I have recently upgraded to Office 2007, but am still using Windows XP. Since the upgrade I can no longer connect to wireless sync to sync my outlook. Is Verizon's wireless sync compatible with Outlook 2007? If not, is there a way to connect to Outlook wirelessly?
    I've encountered the same problem, since "upgrading" to office 07. I tried upgrading AS to 4.5 - nada. The only thing that seems to work is to do a soft reset on the TREO before each sync - a pain, but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by dandux View Post
    I have recently upgraded to Office 2007, but am still using Windows XP. Since the upgrade I can no longer connect to wireless sync to sync my outlook. Is Verizon's wireless sync compatible with Outlook 2007? If not, is there a way to connect to Outlook wirelessly?
    Verizon will be upgrading their Wireless Sync support for Vista and Outlook 2007 in the next week or so
    Upgraded to to office 2007 with XP. Ran Wireless Sync set-up under the "show main screen" option of wireless sync. It worked the same and has never lost a beat.