Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Are there any updates to this voicemail glitch? I would try to help but I have absolutly no idea where to start.

Chris
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodycape77 View Post
    When I press the green hardware dial it show my recent calls list, however when I click the green hardware dial in any other screen I get the dail pad is that normal?

after or before the patch?

if after then count yourself lucky! I get the dial pad no matter where I am on the screen. No menus like before.

maybe you did something different in the registry?
    will doing allow me to use a custom dialpad that is available from the web. I tried to install the iphone dialer, but it just won't accept.
    If someone wants to get the activecall.dll out of \Windows and post it I'll see if I can expose the functions in it to get access to voicemail and voicemail notification.

heimlich
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogv6 View Post
    will doing allow me to use a custom dialpad that is available from the web. I tried to install the iphone dialer, but it just won't accept.

Yes and No;

So far the only working skins are from the link posted on the first page.

I assume this is due to screen resolution.

If someone can tell me how to edit a dialer pad, I would be more than glad to convert the dialer you want to the 240x240 resolution
    I've been looking for a solution to a problem i'm having with vjtoggletoday and i think this might be close. the problem i'm having is that after i receive a call the 'answer' and 'menu' soft keys that appear when the call is coming in get 'stuck'. after i hang up i can see those two soft keys and they actually continue to work (i.e. when i press the menu button i still see the option to ignore or ignore with text).

before i try this (and i think im only going to disable to active call today plugin), i was wondering if anyone else had a similar situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    This thread is funny to me, since I think the Palm changes to the Today screen are the BEST thing about how they implemented WinMo.
    I absolutely agree with this. Today I was explaining to a friend how the thing that makes the 700wx head and shoulders over something like the Mogul are the things Palm did to the dialer and today screen, and this thread reminds me of my Mogul nightmare.

BUT: it's really awesome how you can hack these things to act different ways for everyone. That's the way it should be.
    I would like to undo this... anyone know what the original reg key values were?
    For some reason when I'm in the new dialer my 7, 8, and 9 buttons are not working correctly. To get a 7 I have to hit the 8(c) key, to get an 8 I have to press the 9(v) key, and to get a 9 I have to press the B(#) key. If I press Y(() I will the the #. Anyone else seeing this problem?
    You probably didn't do the remapping right.
    I tried this trick with my WM6 Treo 750v. Works pretty fine, but with one but BIG issue - power button no longer sends my Treo to sleep Any ideas how to fix it?

EDIT:
    After one more reset works like a charm
    Hey all, new to the forum.
    Im just happy to remove the dial lookup and active call with memmaid. It removes it fine, but then I loose the function of the red off/on key.

Any ideas??

Cheers
    Gonz.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Does anyone have vmail.exe in their \Windows folder they can post for download?

Thanks!
    mh
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chunk View Post
    Okay, so I made a full backup of my Treo before trying this mod, but I didn't write down what the Keymap and Charmap registry entries were before I changed them to what they were before.

Anyone know what the were?
    Still can not find the original settings could someone look at an hacked registry and tell us this? Thanks ahead of time!
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
    Sorry I did find the original settings a few posts back. I got this all installed and it is awsome. Just wish the voicemail would work. Great job gettin this figured out. I just bought my wife a new Samsung SCH i760 and had dialer envy until I got this to work on my 700w. Works great minus vmail notice. I still do get the missed call notice so now if I have a missed call i just check my voice mail periodically.
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 700pInIt View Post
    Sorry I did find the original settings a few posts back. I got this all installed and it is awsome. Just wish the voicemail would work. Great job gettin this figured out. I just bought my wife a new Samsung SCH i760 and had dialer envy until I got this to work on my 700w. Works great minus vmail notice. I still do get the missed call notice so now if I have a missed call i just check my voice mail periodically.
    I know a few guys here are try to work around that and get the vmail notice.

keep checking back
    tried this however with phone alarm on my phone it seems to stop at the reboot. I will try to uninstall phone alarm and see if that fixes the problem, then reinstall after reboot. I like phone alarm for the signal straight meeter.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    ugh... This is not playing well with hidelogo.cab
    I'm in a constant soft-reset loop...
    ---
    Can someone please post the original charmap settings? Thanks!
    Last edited by herzzreh; 02/06/2008 at 12:29 AM.
    I was forced into doing this hack because i downloaded a skin from http://www.zombienexus.net/portal/ just to turn my call log black but i got more than i bargained for. Every time i made a call or got a call the palm & windows dialer would come on at the same time. Also my ringtone wasnt working. I didnt want to do a hard reset so i tried this & like the way it looks. If i cant deal with it then i will end up doing a hard reset.
    Has there been any resolution to the Voicemail issue? I had this hack running and I loved it, but I just realized today I had 4 voicemails and that is because someone called me and said, "Did you get my voicemail?" I would really really love to find a solution for the voicemail problem.

I looked in my Windows directory for the ActiveCall and Vmail dll's but found neither.

Any updates.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast