1.    #1  
    1. Should the radio be turned off for the upgrade?
    2. The install instructions are different if you use the Verizon Wireless Sync. I am not using that However, I am using the wireless synching through my company Microsoft Exchange Server.
    3. Since I only wirelessly sync, whenever I do load any new program onto my 700wx, I link to my PC with USB cable through ActiveSync as a Guest only. Can I upgrade when logged on only as a Guest?

Given all this, are there any special instructions I should be aware of that are not in the Palm instructions or FAQ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopybird View Post
    1. Should the radio be turned off for the upgrade?
    2. The install instructions are different if you use the Verizon Wireless Sync. I am not using that However, I am using the wireless synching through my company Microsoft Exchange Server.
    3. Since I only wirelessly sync, whenever I do load any new program onto my 700wx, I link to my PC with USB cable through ActiveSync as a Guest only. Can I upgrade when logged on only as a Guest?

Given all this, are there any special instructions I should be aware of that are not in the Palm instructions or FAQ?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    1- No, the update will turn off the radio when it starts by itself.

2- The instructions say to use the USB connection, and not wireless, so I would stick with that if I were you.

3- I honestly don't know, I would think you should be able to though.

I found the Palm FAQ pretty substantial. I really can't think of anything off-hand that you would need that is not there.

Good Luck!!
    3- it only has to say "connected" which I believe it says even if you sign on active sync as a guest.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.