1.    #1  
    One of my biggest peeves with my 750 and one reason I cling to my 8525 is the viewable browser area on the 750.

What if anything can be done to maximize this area?
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Use full screen option. The only time you really need to see the URL bar is if you have to enter a web site. Pressing the soft menu keys brings back the url bar and menu options. When you're done, PIE goes back to full screen.

Unfortunately, full screen mode doesn't work as well on Opera Mobile. The current 8.6b doesn't seem to remember that full screen mode was active and you have to set it each time you run the browser. Also, with Opera Mobile, even in full screen mode, the URL bar is shown.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
  3.    #3  
    that makes a HUGE difference! thanks!

now if we could just get a better 3G radio like the 8525 has, a faster ROM, and better camera software, I could survive without the WIFI...and carry my 750 more often!
    Quote Originally Posted by MVT View Post
    that makes a HUGE difference! thanks!

now if we could just get a better 3G radio like the 8525 has, a faster ROM, and better camera software, I could survive without the WIFI...and carry my 750 more often!
    Check out the HSDPA hack for the 750 at the top of the forum.
  5.    #5  
    I have already done that. I meant a better 3G radio for connectivity and handoffs between 3G and non-3G areas.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    PIE Plus by ReenSoft is very nice. My favorite feature is the screen drag. You can move the page up, down, left or right with your finger or stylus. There are many other features.
    After using my wife's iPhone for a couple of weeks now (even on Edge), I have become increasingly more frustrated with both the Treo screen and WM browsing options.

That includes: PIE with PiePlus, Opera Mobile 8.6, and Opera Mini 3 and 4 (even though 4 beta is really unstable with Intent Midlet manager).
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)