1.    #1  
    I searched and did not find anything here but I found this over here for the BlackJack

http://blogs.msdn.com/dennisq/archiv...29/730874.aspx

I downloaded the Cab file to my Card and installed it on my Treo. the pull down menu on Oulook now has

Mark all as Read
    Delete All

Damn that is too cool.. Now I can leave it all on my phone for the day and at the end of the day.. wipe it out!!

Works fine.. I just wiped over 50 mails! and they did not come back after sending and receiving.. I Use Gmail Pop server..
    Holy Crap, it's about dang time!
    I've been using that app for a while now and its very useful. I found it on a thread over at ppcgeeks.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    NICE! The only down side is with the Treo's square screen, the menu is now too tall so you have to scroll. But this feature is so useful I don't care at all considering Mark All Read is probably the most commonly used thing I'll use.

Here's a screen shot:
    It's the simple things that matter most. Now, about that browser "Find on page" function...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    494 Global Posts
    Sweet!! It works on the 700wx.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    NICE! The only down side is with the Treo's square screen, the menu is now too tall so you have to scroll. But this feature is so useful I don't care at all considering Mark All Read is probably the most commonly used thing I'll use.

Here's a screen shot:
    Dont need to scroll down if you just remember to hit K for MarK as Read
    and L for DeLete All

Those are the windows shortcut letters... That is why they are underlined in the pull down menu..
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette View Post
    I searched and did not find anything here but I found this over here for the BlackJack

http://blogs.msdn.com/dennisq/archiv...29/730874.aspx
    Great find, thanks for posting!!
    works great, thanks for the great post!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette View Post
    Dont need to scroll down if you just remember to hit K for MarK as Read
    and L for DeLete All

Those are the windows shortcut letters... That is why they are underlined in the pull down menu..
    Yes! And I do use keyboard shortcuts *ALL* of the time once I've learned them. This is actually the one biggest reason I stick to the Treo. I had a Cingular 8525 for a while and you can't do keyboard shortcuts on that, something I was very used to on the Treo 650.
    People who say the 750 is a piece of junk because the 8525 is so much better don't get these little things.

For instance I change folders Menu>G>F then the first letter of the name of the folder. I use Seven Mail beta which syncs all of my Yahoo folders (and gets PUSH from Yahoo,) which I do filter things directly in to different folders on the server in some cases.

When I get around to it I'll be posting a link to this download on my site.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    Yes! And I do use keyboard shortcuts *ALL* of the time once I've learned them. This is actually the one biggest reason I stick to the Treo. I had a Cingular 8525 for a while and you can't do keyboard shortcuts on that, something I was very used to on the Treo 650.
    People who say the 750 is a piece of junk because the 8525 is so much better don't get these little things.

For instance I change folders Menu>G>F then the first letter of the name of the folder. I use Seven Mail beta which syncs all of my Yahoo folders (and gets PUSH from Yahoo,) which I do filter things directly in to different folders on the server in some cases.

When I get around to it I'll be posting a link to this download on my site.
    Yeah I wonder how many people do not know about the shortcuts.. They were a carry over from I think DOS and Windows.. They always worked when your Mouse did not..

I just got my 750 last week after 2 years of owning my 650.. I was hesitant to make the jump.. but now I wish I did it sooner.. While the screen is busier with windows.. I can do SOOO much more... Palm OS needed a special app for Everything..

Cant wait for WM6!!