Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    okay, I did this, got everything set up, and when I try to send it it says sending and then pops up "not provisioned yet" can someone please make this work?

thanks for any and all help
    any luck for putting mms on palm 650, i have alltel, i also have a ppc 6700 that thanks to shadowmite i install mms using it , but i cant find anything for the palm os ,,,i dont want to expirement with romming it over and over with different providers roms till i find the program , plus i am afraid it will change settings a nd things wont work with alltel.. can anybody please help?
    i tried this and it only gives me the option to install it on my SD card and even then it gives an error that it couldn't be installed. what version of palm software are those of you who got it to work running? maybe it has something to do with the version and OS? I tried doing it on a Vista machine with the latest palm beta that is vista compatible.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    All future responses to this need to be put at the link below. I have three or four forums with this same thread, and am trying to answer them all, but it's hard since they are all in different places.

http://www.lennysh.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2
    If I have helped you in any way, and you wish to Donate, you can click here!

Chat Rooms:
    PPCGeeks: Java or IRC Client
    XDA-Devs: Java or IRC Client
    i tried this and it only gives me the option to install it on my SD card and even then it gives an error that it couldn't be installed. what version of palm software are those of you who got it to work running? maybe it has something to do with the version and OS? I tried doing it on a Vista machine with the latest palm beta that is vista compatible.
    sorry didn't mean to repost
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooze View Post
    sorry didn't mean to repost
    All post's need to go to the link I supplied earlier...

Chat Rooms:
    i went to the link you supplied earlier, created an account and all that happy stuff and it won't let me post.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Smooze View Post
    i went to the link you supplied earlier, created an account and all that happy stuff and it won't let me post.
    Thats because you have to activate the account. Check your email, and you'll see the info u need to activate. Then you'll be able to post.

Chat Rooms:
    I have been able to get both picture and video messaging working on my Treo 700wx. It was a rather pain in the *** but it works! I used 2 different .cab files, but I think the original one I used will work. Go to this link and download this, Arcsoft Pics/Video Version 3.0.26.12C. After you install it, follow the instructions for changing the server address, because the one it automatically configures it to is for a 6700 & 6800. The Treo 700wx has a different setup. Now, I did have to mess around with it to get it working. After I installed it and did the soft reset, the folder in outlook went missing. So, I reinstalled it again, after it installed it prompted me this time to reset. After I reset it that time it was there, then I just changed the config settings. I did notice 2 different selections for when I want to send a pic/vid. The first selection seems to be for video/audio and the other for pics.
    http://www.lennysh.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2
    OH! BTW! forgot to mention this. You will probably have to change the type of messaging pack you have, because smart phones are setup for a text only(except the 6800). You can change it to some kind of MMS pack and make sure they provision your MDN in the MMS system.
    Quote Originally Posted by lennysh View Post
    I have gotten Alltel MMS to work on my 6700, and on a treo 700wx... Reply if you need to get your's working...
    I need help do I found the setting at
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12