1.    #1  
    I just got a 750. I have my work email (pop3) set-up to give me a sound notification when there is a new message. Here is the use case and the problem:

I'm working on my laptop and my Treo's email box is filling-up with 'unread' messages. I leave the office and have my Treo. No new messages are coming in, but it's telling me I have 'new' messages everytime it checks email (because I have unread emails in my inbox).

Is there anyway for the device to discern between unread and newly delivered emails!

My Cingular 2125 Stupidphone knew the difference.....

-ab

p.s. - Cingular is inept, Cingular is inept, Cingular is inept...(this has nothing to do with the post and everything to do with the customer service nightmares they put me through over the past week just trying to upgrade my phone...). Just had to vent. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinBear View Post
    I just got a 750. I have my work email (pop3) set-up to give me a sound notification when there is a new message. Here is the use case and the problem:

I'm working on my laptop and my Treo's email box is filling-up with 'unread' messages. I leave the office and have my Treo. No new messages are coming in, but it's telling me I have 'new' messages everytime it checks email (because I have unread emails in my inbox).

Is there anyway for the device to discern between unread and newly delivered emails!

My Cingular 2125 Stupidphone knew the difference.....

-ab

p.s. - Cingular is inept, Cingular is inept, Cingular is inept...(this has nothing to do with the post and everything to do with the customer service nightmares they put me through over the past week just trying to upgrade my phone...). Just had to vent. Thanks.

Just got my 750 yesterday... mine keeps telling me unread messages too.. WTF.. I know already.. THAT IS WHY I HIT DISMISS!

Also there is no bulk delete (Select all) to get rid of them.. have to delete them one at a time...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette View Post
    Also there is no bulk delete (Select all) to get rid of them.. have to delete them one at a time...
    'Mark all as read' would be nice...