1.    #1  
    Hello, Thanks for your welcoming. I need assistance. I have just purchased the TREO 700wx, for purpose of combining cell phone and planner. Because of personal and work related materials, I want to lock my system, but I also want to be able to answer incoming calls (when I am not working with other applications). It is very frustrating to have to rush and put in my password in order to catch the phone. What can I do - what can be done?
    drjrwalton
    Did you try to answer the call by pressing the green telephone button?

It works for me without unlocking the phone.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your quick response. I just called from my landline phone to cell phone, which had password page (prompt). The call went directly to my voicemail, while requiring me to enter my password. What am I doing wrong?
    I think you are right. I thought it worked by just using the answer button or butoon on my BT Headeset.

I tried the following -
    TEST 1
    1) Turned off BT
    2) Disabled password and only enabled KeyGuard.
    3) Press 'Red' telephone button.
    4) Called my cell from another line.
    5) Pickedup the call by pressing Green telephone button

TEST 2
    1) Turned off BT
    2) Enabled password (KeyGuard on or off, does not matter)
    5) Could not pickup the call by pressing Green telephone button.

TEST 3
    1) Turned on BT
    2) Disabled password and only enabled KeyGuard.
    5) Pickedup the call by pressing Green telephone button or button on my BT headeset.

This is crazy. I don't know if all the different hacks and/or software that I have installed is causing this issue.

Did you do any hacks / installed software on your 700wx?

I would hate to Hard Reset to test this.
    Well I answered my own question. I did a hard reset. Enabled password. Pressed 'Red' telephone button and called my cell from another line.

Was able to answer without unlocking the phone.

So, I guess one of the installed hack or software may have caused this issue.