Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I posted this on Howard Forums but wasn't sure about the responses, so I'll ask the question here:

My company uses BlackBerry exclusively and has a BES server. Our exchange server was recently upgraded to support the direct push feature that's been spoken about here.

Here's my question: on my BlackBerry I send and receive emails in real time. Also, if I delete an email on my BlackBerry it deletes it on my PC as well (I like this feature).

I recently tested a Treo 750 that had WM5 and was able to send/receive emails, but anything I tried to delete from the device would remain in my inbox on the PC.

Does anyone know if this can be fixed, or if a future version of the WM software will address this?

Thanks guys.
    It does delete, but deletes do not get pushed. It will be deleted on your next scheduled send and receive (which is ever 5-15 minutes).

Try it out again, followed by a Send and receive and see if it works for you.

Surur
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I tried that before but stuff I deleted was still in my inbox the following morning. Am i missing something?

Thanks for the reply.
    Works for me. Give it at least half an hour to do its trick. If not, talk to your IT people.

Surur
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Pocket Outlook -->Menu --> Tools --> Options --> Storage Tab
    Empty Deleted Items (drop down choices):
    -Connect/disconnet
    -Immediately
    -Manually