Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Last week I ordered a new 750 from the online Palm store and the battery door was broke when I received it so I called in and requested a replacement. They told me they would put in the order for a new phone and send it overnight. They told me I would receive it in 3-4 days. I never received so I called and they told me their 750 stock was back ordered and they expected it to be filled in 5-7 days. I checked their online store and you can only order 1 750 per order. If you try to order more it says the limit is one per person.

I wonder if they are either updating the 750 to WM6 or applying ATT branding?

**UPDATE**
    I just checked and the 750 is no longer listed for sale on the site where it used to be. You can still search for it but you can not add it to your cart.
    I bought my 750 after the take over and it still says Cingular on it, but 3 days ago for the first time I saw a Treo 750 with ATT branding on the front and on the battery covery. It was a brand new 750 my friend bought straight from the ATT/Cingular Store in New Orleans. If i was thinking clearly, I would have restarted her phone to see if the firmware had ATT logos instead, but i can say that for sure it was NOT Windows Mobile 6.

Therefore I imagine that if they are out of stock at Palm then hopefully Windows Mobile 6 is coming, but i do not think the ATT rebranding is the reason and it appears all new 750s going out say ATT on them.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Well I just received my shipping confirmation. I should have the phone tomorrow. I'll update the thread if there is new ATT branding or WM6.
    Went to an AT&T store here in Los Angeles and still don't see AT&T branding--all their 750s are Cingular branded.
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanvision View Post
    Went to an AT&T store here in Los Angeles and still don't see AT&T branding--all their 750s are Cingular branded.
    Fight on btw...
    I bought mine from a big Cingular/AT&T store in Houston about 2 weeks ago and it has AT&T branding on the phone and the ROM, but is definitely still WM5. The HSPDA hack works a treat in Houston though. Consistently getting my 750K on the DSLReports speed test