1.    #1  
    I tried to use sprintpcs mail on my outlook and it keeps prompting me for password, im pretty sure i have the right password. i even went to change the password. for some odd reason its not working. any ideas on how to get this working? or is it not possible? any input would help. thanks in advance
    Your Vision password is what you're being prompted for. This is usually different from your Sprint.com account login.

You said you even changed your password, which one did you change?

If you're not sure what your Vision password is call C.S and they'll give it to you.

Sprint used to have this feature back in the day when you could log in to Sprint.com and request your account password be sent to your phone. Haven't see that feature for sometime now.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for your reply, im sure the passwords are right.. i changed my email address to something other than the one sprint gave me.. can this be the problem? what do i put as the username?
    Your username is usually your first initial with you last name and possibly with a number at the end. I made my sprint.com and vision password the same so I wouldn't get confused. Call Tech Support and they will help you.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.