1.    #1  
    Hi,

I would like to know if there is anyway to use the green key to start a phone call anywhere where there is a phone number?

Let me explain you why I need that: I'm using Pocket Informant, and I'm adding tasks to remind me that I have to call contacts. When I get the reminder, I would like to know if it's possible to make like in the Nokia S40 phones, that wherever you are, when you hit the green button it will try to "find" a phone number in your selection and call it.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    In many WM applications, anything that looks like a phone number is turned into a link which, if you tap it, brings up the dialing options. PI doesn't seem to do that, though. I suggest asking in the PI forums.
  3.    #3  
    In which WM applications it's turning into a link? Not into the Contacts and Calendar that's for sure...
    Quote Originally Posted by sharedworld View Post
    In which WM applications it's turning into a link? Not into the Contacts and Calendar that's for sure...
    Agenda One has that functionality.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Well, it does in email... I've seen it elsewhere as well.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JGold View Post
    Agenda One has that functionality.
    Thanks! I'm using now Agenda One!

I'm working now on a MortScript that will work with AE Button Plus to start a phone call by selection of a phone number and a long press of the green key...

I'll let you know when I'll have something usable...