Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    seidioseidio, How long it takes to deliver a battery to Spain?
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Here you go:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...n=Custom&ID=19

Look down under International shipping options and you'll see our Fedex and Europe Direct rates. If this doesn't answer your questions, please email me at forum@seidio.com.

Thanks
  3. WDW
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    WDW,
    You're obviously very unhappy with us. Please email me at forum@seidio.com if there is anything I can do to help.
    Thanks,
    No thanks. I have already wasted a dozen hours of my life and a few hundred bucks on "Margaret" and forum@seidio.com (black hole address). I just hope I can keep others from making the same mistake.
    Treo 750 - ATT branded
    Version: TREO750-2.25-ATT
    WM6 Prof.
  4. WDW
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Multiply that times 2. Because when you eventually send it back they do not refund any shipping charges.
    Treo 750 - ATT branded
    Version: TREO750-2.25-ATT
    WM6 Prof.
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    No thanks. I have already wasted a dozen hours of my life and a few hundred bucks on "Margaret" and forum@seidio.com (black hole address). I just hope I can keep others from making the same mistake.
    I am sorry we weren't able to help you. Please feel free to email me at forum@seidio.com if you change your mind.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Dsol,

I'm sorry this hasn't happened exactly how you wanted it to, but to say there's been no effort made isn't accurate. We've attempted to contact you at the number you provided and there has been some phone tag going on. Unfortunately the only information we had was your name, address and telephone number. We used your name and couldn't find any purchases made with us so customer service was simply trying to get some more information. We just need to reference your original order in our system regardless of where you bought it. Someone tried to contact you again today but got your voicemail. If the phone is not the best way to reach you, please send your email to forum@seidio.com and I'll make sure they contact you that way.

Thanks,
    Seidoseidio,

Yes you are correct that someone (it was actually Margaret) did attempt to contact me earlier today. My hunch is that it was at your request because you saw the post I made today because the timing is awfully coincidental--but I could be wrong. I am not going to claim that I never make mistakes but there was not a game of phone tag going on. I returned Margaret's call the same day she called me and I left her my contact information so she could tell me exactly what she needed but I never heard back until today. About a week and a half ago I sent you a private message and said that Margaret had not got back to me. You told me that a replacement would be sent out and that somebody MIGHT contact me. I requested that you let me know what they might need to expedite the process but you did not get back to me so I assumed everything was set.

Today was the first time I had heard of you not having any information regarding my original purchase. If I had known you needed that I would have sent some support. I was trying to be proactive in my communication to you and Margaret by asking what you might need but I only received her initial voicemail a while back that said I needed to get back to her with no specific request. That was the call I returned the same day and for which I was still awaiting a response.

Now today, a few hours ago Margaret actually sent me a very nice email and she said they would be sending the replacement battery out. And she also did apologize for the miscommunication. I think Seido as a company handled the situation appropriately today and I feel it is only fair to say as much for everyone to see who reads this forum. However, up until this point I feel there was room for improvement, which the apology and the mention of sending out the replacement battery today helped to amend.

I don't have an axe to grind with Seidio (I actually think the company is manufacturing some very useful and innovative Treo accessories), however I expect to receive fair treatment. Your response to my initial post was timely and appropriate--but the follow up was lacking. Yes Margaret did leave me a voicemail within a few days of that post but I was told to call back with no specific instructions to follow so there was nothing I could do/say or send to resolve the issue and when I got her voicemail I could only request that she get back to me--then the long lapse occurred.

I do appreciate you getting involved again and helping to do the right thing.

I will post again when I receive the battery.

Thanks,
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsol View Post
    Seidoseidio,

Yes you are correct that someone (it was actually Margaret) did attempt to contact me earlier today. My hunch is that it was at your request because you saw the post I made today because the timing is awfully coincidental--but I could be wrong. I am not going to claim that I never make mistakes but there was not a game of phone tag going on. I returned Margaret's call the same day she called me and I left her my contact information so she could tell me exactly what she needed but I never heard back until today. About a week and a half ago I sent you a private message and said that Margaret had not got back to me. You told me that a replacement would be sent out and that somebody MIGHT contact me. I requested that you let me know what they might need to expedite the process but you did not get back to me so I assumed everything was set.

Today was the first time I had heard of you not having any information regarding my original purchase. If I had known you needed that I would have sent some support. I was trying to be proactive in my communication to you and Margaret by asking what you might need but I only received her initial voicemail a while back that said I needed to get back to her with no specific request. That was the call I returned the same day and for which I was still awaiting a response.

Now today, a few hours ago Margaret actually sent me a very nice email and she said they would be sending the replacement battery out. And she also did apologize for the miscommunication. I think Seido as a company handled the situation appropriately today and I feel it is only fair to say as much for everyone to see who reads this forum. However, up until this point I feel there was room for improvement, which the apology and the mention of sending out the replacement battery today helped to amend.

I don't have an axe to grind with Seidio (I actually think the company is manufacturing some very useful and innovative Treo accessories), however I expect to receive fair treatment. Your response to my initial post was timely and appropriate--but the follow up was lacking. Yes Margaret did leave me a voicemail within a few days of that post but I was told to call back with no specific instructions to follow so there was nothing I could do/say or send to resolve the issue and when I got her voicemail I could only request that she get back to me--then the long lapse occurred.

I do appreciate you getting involved again and helping to do the right thing.

I will post again when I receive the battery.

Thanks,
    I'm glad we could get you taken care of and apologize again for the timing. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    I check 2 email accounts every 15 mins, talk about 2 hours daily, send and receive 20-30 emails daily, plus calendar, BT, 4-5 sms, DUN with PDANET for 30 mins or so,etc. I have huge battery issues. I had bought seido 2400 mah extended battery but the extra weight gave me cramps in my hands after using the keyboard for a while. The battery worked just fine but the bulk was making me fall out of love with my treo. So I bought on ebay another 1200 mah battery: http://cgi.ebay.com/Li-on-Battery-fo...QQcmdZViewItem for a nominal price.

I rationalized that if it didn't work, not much harm done. I also went to treocentral.com and bought this really cool charger:http://store.treocentral.com/content...5-83--2182.htm

Viola! TI have been using the $3.95 battery for 2 months now, works just as well as the oem, doesn't loose a charge when stored and I saved myself a considerable amout of money. If I get to work, I can plug my treo in for a while and if I have a normal day, that will do. No need to change batteries. If I have an long day, I go from one battery to the other, and as soon I get home I put the drained one in the palm charger. In an hour or less its fully charged and then I plug my treo to charge the other. I've had an I-Go car charger (http://www.amazon.com/iGo-Auto-PS002...bosnation0e-20) for a 2-3 years now, which has been a great buy since I have changed phones and just had to replace the tip of the charger (you can get them at Radio Shack). I also plug the palm charger to my I-Go charger and it gets powered up just as quick. If I plug my treo directly, it takes more time to charge. Anyways, this works just fine by me. No more coughing out $30, $40 or $50 for a battery with more juice.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    I check 2 email accounts every 15 mins, talk about 2 hours daily, send and receive 20-30 emails daily, plus calendar, BT, 4-5 sms, DUN with PDANET for 30 mins or so,etc. I have huge battery issues. I had bought seido 2400 mah extended battery but the extra weight gave me cramps in my hands after using the keyboard for a while. The battery worked just fine but the bulk was making me fall out of love with my treo. So I bought on ebay another 1200 mah battery: http://cgi.ebay.com/Li-on-Battery-fo...QQcmdZViewItem for a nominal price.

I rationalized that if it didn't work, not much harm done. I also went to treocentral.com and bought this really cool charger:http://store.treocentral.com/content...5-83--2182.htm

Viola! TI have been using the $3.95 battery for 2 months now, works just as well as the oem, doesn't loose a charge when stored and I saved myself a considerable amout of money. If I get to work, I can plug my treo in for a while and if I have a normal day, that will do. No need to change batteries. If I have an long day, I go from one battery to the other, and as soon I get home I put the drained one in the palm charger. In an hour or less its fully charged and then I plug my treo to charge the other. I've had an I-Go car charger (http://www.amazon.com/iGo-Auto-PS002...bosnation0e-20) for a 2-3 years now, which has been a great buy since I have changed phones and just had to replace the tip of the charger (you can get them at Radio Shack). I also plug the palm charger to my I-Go charger and it gets powered up just as quick. If I plug my treo directly, it takes more time to charge. Anyways, this works just fine by me. No more coughing out $30, $40 or $50 for a battery with more juice.
    I do even cheaper - I recharge my phone at my work desk during the day; at home my usb charger while I'm surfing the internet.

But, I'm ready for larger capacity battery. Don't want to have to keep changing batteries since I use the hybrid hard case.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    I do even cheaper - I recharge my phone at my work desk during the day; at home my usb charger while I'm surfing the internet.

But, I'm ready for larger capacity battery. Don't want to have to keep changing batteries since I use the hybrid hard case.
    I also forgot to tell you that I have a hard case also. A crystal hard case I also got on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Works great. Been using it for 2 months too. I can put it on an off very easily. I just snap it open with my stylus. No problem. I had also paid $30 for the siedo rubberized for extended battery. Again, no problems but I was not willing to buy another one that expensive.

I wish I didn't have to change batteries at all but until I get a 2000 mah battery or more, I not willing to spend $50 bucks or more!
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    i'd be happy if the price was cheaper and better shipping options...
    the last time i bought the rubberized case, it was shipped in a HUGE FedEx box.
    i felt that its a waste to pay such a high price for shipping.
    For those keeping score--My replacement battery showed up yesterday, I charged it up last night (in my Seidio charger) and it is working fine today.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB
    Well I did not have a real heavy usage day but my 750 with the new battery made it through the entire day (7-7) with about 20% battery left according to the meter. I can't belive this because it with my OEM and 1300mah batteries I was dead by about 3PM. I was expecting it to be dead by about 7 but not with 20% of a charge left--obviously this is just one day but I will keep using. I was in UMTS coverage the entire day but had less than an hour of talk time and not much email using GMM (maybe 30 messages) but I was amazed. Assume life should actually improve after a few charge cycles and I would be blown away if I can avoid having to put my 750 on the charger for a full day.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12