1.    #1  
    I have been reading about the bugs associated with this ... phone and have struggled to not throw this thing against a wall. Well I have a new issue which I have not been able to find an answer to. Even Palm did not have an explanation. Imagine that.

My issue is that the back light on the keypad does not turn off anymore. (The backlight on the screen does turn off) I have done soft resets, hard resets, checked the settings I know of, removed and re-inserted the battery and pressed multiple combinations of keys. I have to believe I am missing something obvious.

Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have a possible solution?

Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.
    Sounds like a hardware issue, it might be time for a warranty exchange.
    Quote Originally Posted by iphilcj View Post
    I have been reading about the bugs associated with this ... phone and have struggled to not throw this thing against a wall. Well I have a new issue which I have not been able to find an answer to. Even Palm did not have an explanation. Imagine that.

My issue is that the back light on the keypad does not turn off anymore. (The backlight on the screen does turn off) I have done soft resets, hard resets, checked the settings I know of, removed and re-inserted the battery and pressed multiple combinations of keys. I have to believe I am missing something obvious.

Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have a possible solution?

Thanks in advance for any help with this issue.
    Yep time for a warranty exchange.