1.    #1  
    Have any of you tried this yet? The new beta offers functionality similar to the iPhone such as the zooming out and seeing the entire page. It is written in java so another program must be installed first.
    I used that function when the technical preview of NetFront 3.4 was available but it seemed like a useless function. It is possible however that I failed to experience the potential of the feature. It is interesting. Maybe another user could offer some information regarding its advantages.
    Quote Originally Posted by godsfshrmn View Post
    Have any of you tried this yet? The new beta offers functionality similar to the iPhone such as the zooming out and seeing the entire page. It is written in java so another program must be installed first.
    picsel broweser offers the same thing.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Isn't Picsel for PDF files, not web pages? Or am I mistaken.

Yes, I've been using Opera Mini 4 beta every day now for about a month. I like this new full page/zoom feature. While the standard 'fit to width' mode is more useful most of the time, the full page/zoom mode is very useful for heavily designed sites (like most online stores) where it gets easy to get 'lost' when the page is re-formatted to the 'fit to width' mode.

Besides the occasional crash/exit, I like this and the other enhancements they made. Such as the page rendering is a lot better even in column (fit to width) mode.

You'll need to install Java on your Treo first. I've posted two different Java emulators here:
    http://www.gadgetech.info/treo/tips/java/
    Then just head on over to:
    http://mini.opera.com/ via Pocket IE and download/install Opera Mini.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    Isn't Picsel for PDF files, not web pages? Or am I mistaken.
    Picsel also has a program called picsel browser which contains pdf functions plus a web browser and file explorer that's pretty neat.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.