1.    #1  
    Can I have my Treo connected to my built in Bluetooth Hands Free device in my Car and to my new Bluetooth Holux 236 GPS receiver at the same time? Or is this an impossibility? Would this be automatic or some manual setting? If the Treo sees both devices how will it know to which device to connect? Thanks
    It should work no problem... as long as you are not trying to use multiple devices of the same type... i've done gps, dun, and bt keyboard/mouse at the same time...
    you probably cant use 2 handsfree devices at the same time, but you technically can use 2 gps units assigned to different com ports (just an fyi)
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    I was using my Tom Tom 6 with bt gps and I was not able to use my headset at the same time. Maybe I was doing something wrong?
    maybe it's tomtom- i use mapopolis for navigating, and i'm often on the phone with a headset (not a carkit- but it shouldn't matter) and using the BT gps at the same time...
    does tomtom allow you to open another program and then when you come back to tomtom you're where you left off? or does it start up from scratch?
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum View Post
    maybe it's tomtom- i use mapopolis for navigating, and i'm often on the phone with a headset (not a carkit- but it shouldn't matter) and using the BT gps at the same time...
    does tomtom allow you to open another program and then when you come back to tomtom you're where you left off? or does it start up from scratch?
    You can go to another program and Tom Tom continues to run in the background.
  6.    #6  
    I can confirm that the dual bluetooth connection worked in my car. Made a hands free call and TomTom6 continued with the trip guidance uninterrupted as far as I could tell.
    It should allow you to do that. Bluetooth technology is designed to let you use multiple devices, up to seven I think, simultaneously.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Did it still work after the update? I tryed mine this morning and it said no GPS Connection. It has always worked before. Mabybe my PGS Receiver needs to be charged I don't know.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    I use my bluetooth GPS and earpiece together all the time. I can't imagine not having that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawmen23 View Post
    I use my bluetooth GPS and earpiece together all the time. I can't imagine not having that.
    LOL, I can because I cant.