1.    #1  
    I recently dropped my Treo 700w in a parking lot and it scratched the front of my Treo a bit. Is there any way I can buy an official Verizon Treo 700w faceplate from somewhere?
    There are dummy phones on ebay. I bet they would work. Downside is that by unscrewing the thing you will probably void the warranty when you break open the sticker.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  3.    #3  
    I bought my Treo from another person so I wouldn't have to worry about warranties right?
    Search google for "treo parts"

A bunch of listings show up. you may get lucky.

or search ebay
    http://cnn.cn/shop/palm-treo-700700w-housing-p-116.html

I've used them for parts back when I was a Motorola junkie... I never had a problem with them.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    well the dummy phone will work...i got two dummy phones and everything can work except the back panel...the face, keys and bat door works...
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    what tools are necessary to take one apart and how to take apart? i'm also thinking about a dummy phone for my treo 700wx. couple of scratches i'd like to fix.

thanks.
    I have a verizon face if anyone needs one shoot me a pm. never been used, in package still.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    i know that there is a youtube video on how to take apart a 680...and its the same thing...try the link...