1.    #1  
    Hello,

I am using the Outlook client on my 750v to get my Gmail. Every couple of months, I suddenly get this problem. When pressing Send/Receive, it goes about the usual process, initiating the connection, logging on, and sending and receiving. It says X number of emails received, but nothing shows up. I know that there should be emails as I have them in my Inbox on my notebook. I have also tested sending myself an email from another account. However, email sent from the device does work.

When I had this the last time, nothing I tried would work, until I finally did a hard reset.

I have not made any changes to settings since it was working. I recently installed SK Tools, but I dont think that this would be a factor.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
  2.    #2  
    Ok, I'm an ***** as this has happened before. Apparently my POP forwarding settings in Gmail had changed, don't know how or why, but the mail was not being forwarded. Once I reset it, it works fine.

Of course, I went and did the hard reset, so gotta load all my software again.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v