1.    #1  
    Tryin to find out how to chop my mp3's with audacity. i downloaded the site, now i just dnt know how to record short clips in songs to put as a ring tone to save memory space. Thanks for any1 who helps me out.
  2. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    I must assume you are using this program from a desktop computer as I am not aware of a ppc version...but try this....

Click your mouse at the beginning of the area you want to record....hold the left button and drag until the end of the area you want to record....this should highlight in a dark color the selected area....then click edit>>Trim....
    that should cut away the extra stuff you did not want....then click file>>Export at MP3...Hope that helps.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    You could try using MP3 Cutter too. It's really easy to use. Just do a search for it on Google, Download.com. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by chilimac15 View Post
    Tryin to find out how to chop my mp3's with audacity. i downloaded the site, now i just dnt know how to record short clips in songs to put as a ring tone to save memory space. Thanks for any1 who helps me out.
    Why not just contact Audacity support????