Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Riddle me this Batman, how come when I start up the oZ client and log into my AOL account I receive an IM to the Messaging app that contains only a number for a sender address and nothing else? Better yet, why, even after I delete the message, does WM5 continue to report a new SMS in the Messaging app?

I continue to get these stupid messages every 5 minutes or so while the oZ client is running so I assume the oZ client is somehow generating them. This is made all-the-more-annoying by the fact that I have Treo AlertPro 6.2 Lite Edition installed and I get a never-ending stream of reminders and flashing LEDs.

I have the unlimited message plan added to my data plan and I like this IM client because a) it's free, b) I don't care about the SMS usage charges, and c) the interface is clean. But this other crap has got to end. Any help from persons more knowedgeable than me?
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    all i know is that the client uses sms instead of data... that could be the reason but im not sure can anyone else help me out here?