1.    #1  
    Is there anything that will turn the autocheck email function on/off at certain times? I use phoneweaver with profiles to turn my phone on/off at certain times but I'd like to have a "profile" where my phone will be on and data will be functional but the autocheck email function won't be checking email automatically. For example, when I'm traveling and staying in a hotel I like to keep my cell phone on all night (in case of emergency calls) but I don't want pocket outlook automatically checking email. Right now I go in and manually turn the autocheck off but... hey.... it would be a lot more convenient to have some sort of script that automatically does this after, say, 10:00 PM or so.

I apologize if this is a stupid question and there is something obvious I've missed somewhere.
  2.    #2  
    bump

anybody have any suggestion for a solution out there? I'd be grateful.
  3.    #3  
    Anybody have any ideas? There's got to be a lot of people interested in this. Can mortscript do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaduba View Post
    Anybody have any ideas? There's got to be a lot of people interested in this. Can mortscript do this?
    lol, I'm interested in this as well...

I have no idea if mortscript can do it (though it seems it can do everything in the world )

There is a similar thread at XDA that you may be interested in. I have no clue if someone will pick up with it and run...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=320704

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter