1.    #1  
    Having problems w/ Treo 750 -- screen turns completely white and can only see the top bar. Device is still working, just can't see anything. Only seems to happen a few minutes AFTER installing Goodlink software and synchronizing email w/ our corporate Exchange server. Happens on multiple Treos.

Hard reset will resolve problem but would like to utilize Goodlink services on this device. Has anyone run into this problem and/or can offer any advice? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by syamada View Post
    Having problems w/ Treo 750 -- screen turns completely white and can only see the top bar. Device is still working, just can't see anything. Only seems to happen a few minutes AFTER installing Goodlink software and synchronizing email w/ our corporate Exchange server. Happens on multiple Treos.

Hard reset will resolve problem but would like to utilize Goodlink services on this device. Has anyone run into this problem and/or can offer any advice? Thanks!
    I didn't have your issue but did have problems running Goodlink. My phone would freeze when Goodlink started, every soft reset same thing. I had to perform a hard reset, load Goodlink 1st before any other app (latest rev at the time was v4.9.3.21_EN), load other programs...voila have been running without incident for well over a month..
    Goodlink is a necessary evil. And when you get your current problem figured out a new one will pop up. Try posting in the Goodlink specific forum here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77
    There is a pseudo-technical Good employee that posts there sporadically. But best bet is the regular TC members to get you a solution.
    Treo 750 - Cingular/ATT
    I am no techie but I have never had this problem and never heard of it. Given that it is happening on multiple devices I am wondering if it is something on the server side? Conekkted who supports lots of GMM users (I think) and has loads of frustrations with the software is a better resource and given that he/she did not offer a solution other than the Goodlink forum I am betting it is relatively rare.
    PDA Lineage: Palm Pilot, Palm V, Palm Tungsten, Treo 650 (Cingular), Treo 750 (AT&T), Treo Pro GSM (unlocked), Pre Plus (AT&T), Pre 2 GSM (unlocked), Pre 3 16GB (AT&T Branded) and Touchpad 32 GB