1.    #1  
    Can you stream audio? I know you can't access Sprint TV, but can you stream other stuff?
    Matty
    Yes you can stream.

You can streak Sirius Internet Radio (if you have a Sirius account)
    You can stream Slingbox TV (if you have a Slingbox)
    You can stream many radio stations.
    ( this is a limited list, the list is much longer)

You cannot stream everything that you can stream from a PC, but many things. Any particular stream you are looking at?
    Has anyone tried shoutcast by winamp? I would be curiouse.

www.shoutcast.com
    Shoutcast stations work fine if you have TCPMP (Windows Media Player doesn't stream mp3s) which is free or CorePlayer, or Pocket Player or.. etc...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    so my 700wx wouldnt stream shoutcast or it wont stream without a 3rd party player on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by weth View Post
    Yes you can stream.

You can streak Sirius Internet Radio (if you have a Sirius account)
    You can stream Slingbox TV (if you have a Slingbox)
    You can stream many radio stations.
    ( this is a limited list, the list is much longer)

You cannot stream everything that you can stream from a PC, but many things. Any particular stream you are looking at?
    Don't forget Orb.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    i cant get sirius to work. is there anythign special to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by evperry View Post
    i cant get sirius to work. is there anythign special to do?
    Which Sirius Solution are you trying? I am using SiriusWM5 and it worked great. 1st time it gave an error, but none since then. I also tried the other Sirius program that is out there (can't remember the name right now), but I could never get that one to work. Also don't forget, you do need to have a valid Sirius account for it to work.
  9.    #9  
    Does anyone have the link to the free tcpmp? Will it stream you tube, without a bunch of modifications? I need something that will stream you tube on our ops managers 700wx(sprint). and I really don't want to have to do a bunch of hacking to get it to work. Just install and go.
    Thanks
    Matty
    Quote Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
    Does anyone have the link to the free tcpmp? Will it stream you tube, without a bunch of modifications? I need something that will stream you tube on our ops managers 700wx(sprint). and I really don't want to have to do a bunch of hacking to get it to work. Just install and go.
    Thanks
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=148801
    the search function is your friend...or just looking down the page
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    The Sirius app does work but you need about 7 or 8MB of free RAM for the media player. Try a soft reset before running this.