1.    #1  
    I've searched to see if anyone has had issues with just email times being a hour off but it seems with everyone else it effected the calander as well. Does anyone know why only my email time stamps are stamped as a hour earlier. (And I just noticed in SPB Mobile Shell, under the time tab it shows my time as a hour later... Emails show up a hour early... time tab in mobile shell a hour later... everything else is fine... And this just happened within the last week or so. Thanks for the help.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Did you hard reset recently? I had the same issue and it was all because I ran the DST update after a hard reset and didn't go in and change my time zone and then change it back to the correct one. As soon as I did that, it was all fine again. My restored appointments were all correct but my e-mails and any new meeting invites were all off by a hour. I ran the DST patch again, then changed my time zone to eastern and hit ok and went back in and changed it back to CST. Now I have no problems. I don't know if that would help you or not but its quick so it might be worth a shot.
  3.    #3  
    no hard reset recently but ill give it a shot and run it again. thanks for the reply.
  4.    #4  
    I uninstalled the dst cab and reinstalled and it worked. That was weird but all is well now. Thanks.