1.    #1  
    Is this compatibale with the 700w phone by verizon (the plam treo)? Can someone be nice and answer? I am new to this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy27 View Post
    Is this compatibale with the 700w phone by verizon (the plam treo)? Can someone be nice and answer? I am new to this.
    Yes, it is compatible.
    I use this on my 700w and it's fine. It's been replaced by "Traveler"...haven't tried that one.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
    I use this on my 700w and it's fine. It's been replaced by "Traveler"...haven't tried that one.
    Hey, I was thinking about getting the 700wx now. Which one is better, the 700w or 700wx?
    Hey, I was thinking about getting the 700wx now. Which one is better, the 700w or 700wx?
    I dont even know if you can still buy the W, but if you can, DONT.
    The WX has twice as much memory, so that is a BIG plus!!!!

As far as a weather app, check out WeatherPanel...if you haven't already paid for SPB, it is free (trial never expires), fully customizable, and looks 200% better than other weather apps I have seen out there!!!!

(Just my 2 cents !!)
  7.    #7  
    ^^^Thanks
    Yes.
    Consider PocketWeather from SBSH. It has many more functions than SPB. I bought spb first and wish I hadn't.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Don't buy any and go with WeatherPanel. It's free and fully customizeable and looks great and works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by scubaduba View Post
    Don't buy any and go with WeatherPanel. It's free and fully customizeable and looks great and works great.
    I tried weatherpanel off and on for a while. I much prefer pocketweather.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    ahhh...with all that memory, is the wx able to lock on to internet and bluetooth yet?
  12.    #12  
    Thanks
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    I tried weatherpanel off and on for a while. I much prefer pocketweather.
    Hi, does it go directly to your phone or do you have to use an usb cable to get it on there? I've owned my wx for four days now. My laptop will not recognize my phone for some reason. I want the weather software, but not sure how to get it on my phone. Thanks
    My laptop will not recognize my phone for some reason

Have you tried removing and then re-installing active sync? The lastest version of course.
  15.    #15  
    I'm not good with computers. Are you speaking of removing from phone or reinstalling on laptop? How did you get yours to work?
    Hi, does it go directly to your phone or do you have to use an usb cable to get it on there? I've owned my wx for four days now. My laptop will not recognize my phone for some reason. I want the weather software, but not sure how to get it on my phone. Thanks
    You can install it by downloading it from your phone or downloading from your computer and then using active sync to install it.

I'd delete any partnerships on your phone's active sync program and do the same on your computer's active sync program. then the next time you connect them, it should be recognized. If it isn't, you should delete the partnerships and uninstall active sync and reinstall it.

Hope that helps.