1.    #1  
    Hello everyone, I am new here.

I just recently bought a palm 700w treo by verizon. I do not know anything about smartphones/pdas whatever you call them.

I am all about personalizing my phone. I am currently using a Motorola razor. I have not activated the palm yet. I want to know how to get wallpapers and mp3 ringtones on my new palm?

Do I need to download a program first?

Someone please help me out. I don't know anything about them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy27 View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new here.

I just recently bought a palm 700w treo by verizon. I do not know anything about smartphones/pdas whatever you call them.

I am all about personalizing my phone. I am currently using a Motorola razor. I have not activated the palm yet. I want to know how to get wallpapers and mp3 ringtones on my new palm?

Do I need to download a program first?

Someone please help me out. I don't know anything about them.

Thanks
    www.wmthemes.com
    download the free themes for WM5 or square 240 and put them in a folder on your device. then select the themes from menu/pref/today/appearance
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    First, take the 700w back. Then change it for the WX. Twice the memory. Then look at other programs. You wwon't be able to do as much with the W as you can with the WX.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    I go here for my ringtones. Its free but if you sign up with a free account you dont have a timer on your downloads.

http://www.mobile9.com/
  5.    #5  
    Thanks
    you should also know about www.myxertones.com - cool service (free) that allows you to not only grab ringtones that other users have created, but also allows you to use your OWN music collection, and make your own ringtones that are sent to your device. It's awesome.

And they also have a neat wallpaper downloadable for your PC that allows you to right click on any image, and have a small version of that image sent to your phone, that you can use for whatever purpose you wish.

www.myxertones.com - it's neat.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    you should also know about www.myxertones.com - cool service (free) that allows you to not only grab ringtones that other users have created, but also allows you to use your OWN music collection, and make your own ringtones that are sent to your device. It's awesome.

And they also have a neat wallpaper downloadable for your PC that allows you to right click on any image, and have a small version of that image sent to your phone, that you can use for whatever purpose you wish.

www.myxertones.com - it's neat.
    How do I get them onto my phone though? I ask, because my usb sync cable or whatever is not recognizing my palm treo (700wx) by verizon.
    http://mobile-sg.com/pie/themes.jsp?cat=square

That one is a good site for free wall papers. Black curves is my favorite!