1.    #1  
    Ok I just talked to alltel and they want 25 dollars a month for unlimited internet access. What are my choices to get online?

The only ones i know of are:

1) Pay alltel 25 dollars a month for unlimited internet access <-- pretty expensive

2) Buy a SDIO Card <-- Hope you get wifi signal at a lot of places

3) USB wifi Dongle for laptop <--company laptop does not have Internet Sharing available unless there is a way around that, that wouldnt possibly get me into trouble lol

Thanks Guys again for your input
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    You might as well go for the Unlimited Data plan. Especially if you are going to be using Active Sync for email.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
  3.    #3  
    I was afraid you where going to say that lol

Well I guess generally most places i normally go today like my house, my moms, maybe when i travel i get hotels that have wireless but its the inbetween time I would like to use it also. So a wifi card would only benefit me from places that have wifi. Its just expensive 25 dollars a month for internet. Thats more then my dsl lol
  4.    #4  
    I looked the alltel plans over and the 25 dollar one lets you hook your laptop up and do all this other stuff. I happend to see an internet one for 6 dollars. So i guess i'll wait till i get the phone and call them up again and really thoroughly go through it.

Anyone here work for alltel?