1.    #1  
    UPDATE: Please refer to either of the links below for this app and any related questions.

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/ppc-6...ly-slo-mo.html

or

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5689

Description
    This fix disables the green flashing service LED seen on some pocket pc phones like the Mogul. It will retain all other flashing alerts (email, sms, et) and the charging LEDs while not affecting the vibration function. This app should work on other PPC phones other than the Mogul, but its only been tested on this phone.

Authors
    This app was co-authored by stroths and codyppc. Cody has been a great help in this project and it would not have gotten to the level of refinement it has if it wasn't for his help. You can find us at the forums of TreoCentral.com, PPCGeeks.com and PDAPhoneHome.com.
    Last edited by stroths; 09/01/2007 at 03:35 PM.
  2.    #2  
    I could use some help if someone would be so kind. What I would like is an installer for this app (preferably a cab file installer). It would need to install to the default directory (no prompting), copy the SLO-MoStartup.lnk to \Windows\Startup, run the InstallNotification.mscr and then reboot. It would need to reverse these steps on an uninstall. Optionally, it would also check to make sure Mortscript was installed.

If anyone is good at that, please let me know.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    stroths I'm not ignoring you. Unfortunately I cant cab/support the script that you wrote to kill the green service light.Its not because I don't want to!!!
    If I did it would be considered an add on to a beta making it much more hard to trouble shoot.This would delay the completed version making are job harder.We will add the fix you seek in a 8.2 beta to come.

Phil C
  4.    #4  
    Cody said he would help me make a cab, so no problems there. This will be useful for the 6800 users that only want to kill that LED and not use Treo Alert. I can't imagine why someone would not want to use TA though since its such a cool app
    So I'm curiuos about one thing you said Stroths. When you issue a TreoLED "off" doesn't it also turn off the charging led if you have it on charge?
  6.    #6  
    Hannip

With the charging LED, the command does turn it off for a few seconds, but it returns. It somehow overrides the off command. The service LED is easier to keep off.
    This is true with nled hannip.You pushed the off value...Well at least I did on my versions
  8.    #8  
    New Version with cab installer. Refer to the 1st post.
    i still want the led service light on my treo 70v, sling!
    we will make it happen
  11.    #11  
    New version 2.0 released. Please see link in 1st post.