1. GadgetGuyForeva
    I've had my new phone for a few weeks now and have yet to install any programs on it. I'm getting antsy to get some on it so I'm wondering about installing a program that can stream Sirius radio and XM radio. Now for Sirius I've heard about SiriusCE and SiriusWM. Which one is better? For XM I'm not sure there is a program, but I'm sure someone here will tell me if there is. Also, I need a video player that is better than the one that came with the phone (WMP). And how about a better browser than IE? Thanks for any help you guys can give me.
  2. GadgetGuyForeva
    No answers?
  3. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    not sure about a XM application...but you will need Sirius WM more than likely.(and obviously a Sirius subscription)...I use TCPMP for movies and it works very well...I think that .081 is the last release available. Do a search within this forum and you should have no trouble finding the cabs and help.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
    Try this site to stream XM Radio to your phone. I use it and it works pretty good...

http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile

This site also works for your computer...jsut drop the /mobile at the end.
  5. GadgetGuyForeva
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDreamFunding View Post
    Try this site to stream XM Radio to your phone. I use it and it works pretty good...

http://www.xstreamxm.com/mobile

This site also works for your computer...jsut drop the /mobile at the end.
    I'm not sure why this is, but I just logged in using old information I got when I signed up for a free trial with XM Online years ago, and I'm listening for free. Free definitely is the right price.