Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    It seems that picsel browser wont display the full page on quite a few pages.

It cuts off alot of information, and sometimes needed log in sections.

This has nothing to do with the small screen size of the Treo, when the page is zoomed completely out you can see the edges of the display, and there seems to be no way to access the other information.

I have tried both views, and even the "next page" option by swiping at the bottom (though it always says page 1)

an example of this (and i know i will get alot of crap for this) Myspace.com

(if we can keep personal preferences of that site out of the conversation and focus on the issue)

If you notice on myspace it completely cuts off the side login, pushing it to the bottom. You are able to see it for a second as the page loads, but after it loads you can not get to it.

If it was just a problem with myspace I wouldn't mind, but it does the same thing with my personal baking page, and other pages needed for work and the such.

any help?

- jeff
    What I would really like to now is where you got Piscel Browser. I have been searching high and low for months. Would you email it to me? multi754@aol.com

Thanks Very Very Much
    Quote Originally Posted by integra144 View Post
    What I would really like to now is where you got Piscel Browser. I have been searching high and low for months. Would you email it to me? multi754@aol.com

Thanks Very Very Much
    there's a link in this thread which is on the first page in this forum...
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=145985
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    I sent you an email of where to get it; hope it helps.

I have the one from ppcgeeks

however, LbSigMan was awesome enough to upload it here

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ndmimmyebo

let me know if you still have problems.

Also, post back here if you notice the same problem of the some pages (such as myspace) not showing the full page

I wonder if it's just me, or maybe the version I have.

Howdy folks. I've experienced the same problems such as myspace; as much as I hate myspace. Also, if there seems to be alot of content, it tends to close itself. But, it's better than nothing and it's free and I actually use it more than pocket IE now days.
    Sprint PCS ****
    Treo 700wx
    Is there a way to keep the page scaling consistent? In other words, after you zoom a page and then click a link to go to another page the scaling is different and you have to repeat the zooming process correct?