1.    #1  
    I installed the threaded messaging app and got an out of memory error when I tried to send a picture message. then I realized I didn't have the settings. I searched the related threads as much as possible but its a little hard when your treo is all the internet you got.
    Quote Originally Posted by akijikan View Post
    I installed the threaded messaging app and got an out of memory error when I tried to send a picture message. then I realized I didn't have the settings. I searched the related threads as much as possible but its a little hard when your treo is all the internet you got.

I have the same problem with the out of memory error. I started having this after I installed the MMS picture mail hack. I deleted the MMS picture mail program and so far that error didn't pop up.
  3.    #3  
    yeah I never installed the hack. so I don't know.
  4.    #4  
    bump
    I believe they never worked out that problem. This has been known for while now and it was never addressed. You cannot send pics with the palm threaded sms app. You have to use the old MMS hack
  6.    #6  
    oh okay thanks.
    The MMS part never worked on the 700wx. On the 6800, however, I believe it would work if I had the correct settings because I don't get the out of memory error my 700wx always did.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  8. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    The MMS part never worked on the 700wx. On the 6800, however, I believe it would work if I had the correct settings because I don't get the out of memory error my 700wx always did.
    Why would you not get an out of memory error on the Mogul & get one on the 700wx when the 700wx has about 15mb more user accessible RAM?
    The memory issue was relatede to the AKU of the 700wx. The 6800 is the newer AKU and isnt affected apparently
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer