1.    #1  
    When I create a new email, up and down on the D-pad take me to the top and bottom of the message. I would like to be able to move the cursor up or down to the next line for editing, not all the way to the top or bottom of the message.

Anyone else have this problem?

btw, i just got the 700wx after being a long time Blackberry user, and a very long-time palm user before that. MagiKB helps with the caps atleast.

Thanks!!
    I had this problem too when I try to move my "I" to the beginning of the message. I don't think there is a way around it. I just tap the screen and place the cursor at the beginning.
  3.    #3  
    yeah, i'd just rather not have to tap the screen. Much easier to use the dpad if i want to move up one line.
    Quote Originally Posted by fearthewopr View Post
    yeah, i'd just rather not have to tap the screen. Much easier to use the dpad if i want to move up one line.
    I recall that there was a registry edit you could do to alter this. Did you try the search function. Maybe the hack thread?
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  5.    #5  
    yeah I've been searching for a while. that would be awesome if there was a reg hack. I'll keep searching.
    Here you go WOPR man:

to jump to the end/beginning of a line, do this:

OPT key + right = end
    OPT key + left = beginning.

It's not <exactly> what you want, but with a little smooth use of the 5-way, I've found that I can jump around in a paragraph with ease. And no tapping.