1.    #1  
    The ringtone on my Treo 750 now only runs at 50% volume for incoming calls even though the volume is set to full for both phone and speaker. I can't hear the phone when it rings if it is not next to me. I've done soft resets and have disabled VC etc. with no improvement. Weird bit is, if I hit the volume button on the side of the phone while it is ringing then the volume doubles. Does ANYONE know how to rectify and get full volume back???
    Last edited by Boute; 07/02/2007 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Additional related issue
    Quote Originally Posted by Boute View Post
    The ringtone on my Treo 750 now only runs at 50% volume for incoming calls even though the volume is set to full for both phone and speaker. I can't hear the phone when it rings if it is not next to me. I've done soft resets and have disabled VC etc. with no improvement. Weird bit is, if I hit the volume button on the side of the phone while it is ringing then the volume doubles. Does ANYONE know how to rectify and get full volume back???
    This works for some, Try opening up media player and raising the volume in there too 100%
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, vol in media player already at 100%, so no joy there.